My Profession

Over the years of experience as an electrical engineer planning
and designing of primary line extension or secondary line
extension is not a simple as thatit took time and patient
to have an accomplishment. During the years that I've hired
in this company Davao Light it summarized what I'm now.
firstly I hired as GIS Staff Wherein my spicific task is to
make maps put all the data from site the road the poles and
its all accessories transformer, wires, etc. its gaves great
help of what my new position now. because my designation now
is to make design and estimate from various customer that
applying from solo transformer or a common transformer or an
extension primary line supplying rural Barangay or Commercial
Establishment later on Igive step by step on how to design and
what is the importants.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search

Latest post

Christian Song and Lyrics By Alphabetical : A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
The author did not upload any of them or hosting file to the server. The author is not responsible for any kind of copyright violation. Its all free to download but it is highly recommended to buy the product from the original owner or publisher. Thank and God Bless you all.